Drilling? Options are a good thing!
What size do you like to drill? Do you like to start off small then work up to a bigger size? Our Bushing Clamps are fitted with hardened-steel drill bushings for long, accurate life, the heart of this product is the taper. The tapered surface is a high-tolerance feature, so while in use, please use caution and prevent damaging this area.
- 1/8 (.1250): Use for preferred extractors
- 3/16 (.1875): Use for preferred extractors
- #7 (.201): Minor diameter for the m6x1.0
- 1/4 (.250): This size is perfect for drilling most of the m8x1.25 fastener; this will leave a .0078 wall to the minor diameter intact. Helical Insert Tap Drill size for m6x1.0
- 17/64 (.2656): Minor Diameter for the m8x1.25 Note: Having used the 1/4 Bushing Clamp, this size will help cut out the remaining thread.
- 5/16 (.3125): Minor diameter for the 3/8-16
- P (.323): Helical Insert Tap Drill size for m8x1.25. Used as a guide for the M8x1.25 tap for perpendicularity.
Hardware/Drills and Taps
To browse discrete products or order replacement parts, please see the following links: